Wednesday, October 19, 2011

REVIEW: Etude House LUCIDarling Fantastic Nails in Mocha Brown (Shimmer #4)



Thinner than regular polishes, so it definitely needs at least two coats. However this is a plus point for me, as the consistency is very smooth and it dries very quickly - I prefer two thin coats that dry quickly to one thick coat which is hard to manipulate and takes ages to try (and is more likely to smudge!).

The colour is perfect, getting a brown polish has always been in the back of my mind but I only ever see chocolatey goop in stores. The shimmer really helps this to not look like goop. This was cheap, too - about €4.36, and the seller threw in some samples!


Gorgeous shimmer! Pictured: two coats with a crappy Collection 2000 clear coat.

Etude House is a Korean brand which is affordable with cheerful packaging and design! I'll definitely try more of their products if I get the opportunity. I really want this Petit Darling top coat:



These are the samples I received along with the polish:


  • Missha Super Aqua Oxygen Micro Essence Peeling mask
  • Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream

Will do separate reviews of the Missha samples later!

No comments:

Post a Comment